BLESSINGS TO YOU AS WE BLESS THE WORLD AROUND US,
“IF MY PEOPLE”
SUNDAY THE 22ND , HEALING SERVICE IN THE 8 AM AND 10 AM GATHERINGS CAN YOU IMAGINE 110 MILLION PEOPLE PRAYING TOGETHER AND WE ARE JOINING WITH THIS ARMY OF INTERCESSORS, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD?
CAN YOU IMAGINE ST. PAUL WRITING A LETTER TO HIS DISCIPLE TIMOTHY AND SAYING, “ I HAVE NOT FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT, NEITHER HAVE I KEPT THE FAITH BUT I KNOW THERE IS A WAR GOING ON AROUND ME?
I have asked Gary to inform us about what we are a part of in this Unified Initiative to pray together on four major religious days in 2023, for World Revival. It has just so happened that the end of our annual fast coincides with this world wide event, January the 22 nd. Listed below is our time to pray for the Orient, which coincides with the Chinese New Year.
110 UN-REACHED CITIES/110 MILLION INTERCESSORS
Welcome to the Buddhist World Prayer Guide.
“Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. Be alert servants of the Master, cheerfully expectant. Don’t quit in hard times; pray all the harder.” Romans 12:11-12 MSG This first century admonition from the Apostle Paul could just as easily have been written in 2023. The lingering chaos from the pandemic, wars and rumors of wars, persecution of Jesus followers in much of the world, economic recession; it is easy to just throw up our hands and ask, “What can one person do?”
Paul gives us the answer. Stay focused on the Word of God, expectant that He will respond, and pray all the harder.” 1
A special focus for this month of January is the country of China. This prayer focus culminates on Chinese New Year, January 22nd (the last day of our Heritage corporate fast). We would like to encourage you to fast and pray on this day especially for these 9 Chinese cities:
• BEIJING - Capital of China
• Shanghai - Most populous urban city in China
• CHENGDU - Western city near Tibet
• GUANGZHOU - Southern city.
• HOHHOT - Inner Mongolia Capital
• KUNMING - Southwestern city
• WUHAN -Origin of Covid Virus
• XIAN - Eastern Starting Point of ancient Silk Road
• LHASA - Capital of Tibet Autonomous Region.
1. The Spiritual eyes of the blind and ears of the deaf to be opened.
2. Souls to be saved and discipled, churches planted and established and un-reached cultures penetrated and impacted for God’s glory.
3. Strength and perseverance for those persecuted for the sake of the Gospel. (Acts 4:29-31)
4. Spirits over Buddhism, Taoism, Shamanism (witchcraft), Animism and Atheism to bow to the matchless Name of Jesus.
5. God’s Glory to rise like a Tidal Wave over all Far Eastern Nations. There will be 3 other days of focus for the Hindu, the Muslim and the Jewish worlds later this Spring, Summer and Fall. You will be updated as to when we will be further participating as a church in this vision.
Rick Ridings, founder of the 24/7 prayer center, Succat Hallel (Tabernacle of Praise) in Jerusalem had a vision in 2014 of a Spiritual Tsunami (Tidal Wave) forming at the International Dateline in the Pacific Ocean and then traveling across the Buddhist, then over the Hindu, then the Muslim, and then the Jewish worlds. This Tsunami as it moved toppled ancient thrones and rulers that have been oppressing peoples for Millenia.
In January, 2022 he asked the Lord for a confirmation of this vision. Just after this in that same month a huge Volcano erupted near Tonga in the South Pacific. This wave was very unique and one of the strongest ever recorded. The Tsunami traveled across the Pacific, Indian, and Atlantic oceans and traveled around the earth 4 times. Scientists refer to these waves as Lamb Waves. Sounds prophetic, huh?
Could it be that this concrete prayer initiative this year will coincide with Rick’s spiritual vision? Oh Lord, may it be so!
Please join with us as we pray for these 110 of the most unreached cities. Those who are ‘boots on the ground will be prayer walking and evangelizing around these cities at the same time the 110 million are joining along in prayer.
We believe there has never before been such a massive cooperation of prayer and evangelism across different Christian movements with the express goal of reaching the Great Harvest. “May the Lamb who was slain receive the due reward for his suffering". (Moravian Mission Statement)
(More information and videos can be found at https://www.110cities.com)
1 Jason Hubbard; Director, IPC (International Prayer Connect)