Have you ever taken into consideration that we can take both our Misgivings and Thanksgivings to God? The same one I take my misgivings to, is also the same one I take my thanksgiving to:
- I take my misgivings to the Lord because, “In His presence is fullness of joy”.
- I take my thanksgivings to the Lord because, “I know in whom I believe and am persuaded He is able to keep what I have committed unto Him.”
- I take my misgiving to Him because He will lead me away from temptations. Temptation loses its power when we draw nigh to him.
- I take my thanksgivings to Him because the presence of God is the answer to pride. It is here we conclude that it is not I but Christ.
- I take my misgivings to Him because in heaven we will be known even as we are also known.
- I take my thanksgivings to Him because I have learned that in Him we live and move and have our being, and if we abide in Him and His words abide in us, we shall ask what we will and it shall be done unto us, for He goes unto the father.
Let me tell you that he ever lives to make an appeal to heaven for us. Let’s ll the heavens with praise on THANKSGIVING 2016. HE IS WORTHY OF IT ALL! LET OUR THANKSGIVNGS RAIN UPON YOUNG AND OLD A LIKE.
I believe in you, with THANKSGIVING!
Cleddie & GayNell Keith