What we believe…
was birthed in a modest living room in the early 1970’s after placing an ad in the local newspaper to call together charismatic believers in the city of Florence Kentucky. Forty years later that seed has grown into a passionate community of Christians hungry for revival with a desire to see the Holy Spirit transform their hearts, their families and their communities! Over the years, tens of thousands have come through our doors and their lives have been transformed by the love and power of Jesus Christ. Heritage has become a launch pad for pastors and missionaries all over the world, as well as an oasis for the weary. Heritage Fellowship is a safe place where families come to be healed and restored and to grow. We believe that God has a plan for your life and we invite you to come and worship with us!
- Is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God to all men
- Is the first and final authority by which we judge the circumstances and decisions of our life
- Sets the standard for a believer’s lifestyle
- Shows God’s will for our lives
- Is THE TRUTH
The Holy Spirit
is equal with the Father and the Son. After accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, every believer should follow Jesus’ instruction to be filled with the Holy Spirit and receive their personal heavenly prayer language. The Gifts of the Spirit are active today enabling believers to help others. The Holy spirit provides the Christian with: the power of living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance for doing what is right.
is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are coequal and are one God.
Only by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior personally, as God’s offer of forgiveness, can a person be saved from sin’s penalty of an eternal existence in hell.
The Great Commission
From Christ to us as believers is carried out as we go into our world, sharing our faith and being an example of what God’s power can do in a person’s life.
- Is the Son of God, yet co-equal with the Father and the Holy Spirit
- Was born of a virgin and lived in sinless, human life
- Ministered on earth to show the goodness and power of God
- Offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on the cross
- Rose from the dead after three days, victorious over sin and death
- Gave believers the right, the authority, and the power to speak and act in His name
- Ascended to Heaven and is seated at the right hand of God, acting as inter-cessor on our behalf
- Will return for His church and establish his Kingdom on the earth
Symbolizes our inward commitment to Jesus Christ. Believers should be baptized (immersed) in water after receiving Jesus as Lord and Savior.