SELAH: stop and think about this. Back in December I was given this interesting series of questions from a book, titled "Question Behind the Question."
1. "There is not a chance we'll reach our full potential until we stop blaming each other and start practicing personal accountability." STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!
2. "Let's take care of the little things while they're still little." STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!
3. "Ownership: A commitment of the head, heart, and hands to fix the problem and never again affix the blame." STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!
4. "Is it better to be one who is told to wait, than one who waits to be told?" STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!
5. "If we have not changed, we have not learned." STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!
6. "I saw the angel in the marble, and I chiseled until I set it free." STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!
Did you ever feel that one of your parents, a teacher, a coach, a friend, or even a pastor had a chisel in their hand and were using it on you? Maybe, just maybe, they were able to see potential you could not see.
Today, I see more than an angel in the marble. I see the image of God in the lives of all I have the privilege of ministering to and sharing life with.
I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Cleddie & GayNell